Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Welcome!


“Everything you can imagine is real”~ Pablo Picasso

My name is Abby McGrath. I’m a full-time aspiring artist and part-time eccentric weirdo. If you want to know more, look down at the “About Me” section.
This blog was created at my art teacher’s request (that is a much more pleasant word than order) because I’m enrolled in an AP Art course this year. The main purpose of the blog is not only to showcase my art, but to record the progress of my work and chronicle this AP course. In this blog, you will find:
o   High-quality photos of completed artwork
o   High-quality photos of sketches and works-in-progress
o   Links to news articles about what’s going on in the art/fashion world
o   Descriptions about AP Art
o   Witty sarcasm about random things
o   Obscure references to movies/TV shows
o   Rants about how hard my art teacher is working us...(just kidding ;] )
o   And More!
You’ll also find a link to Teen Ink.com, which features completed artwork of mine and thousands of other teens in this crazy world. Plus, there’s a link to the home page of the AP Art course on the College Board website. And, if that’s not enough for you, you can go over to my other blog, The Quiet Storm, which is mostly just my random spurts about various subjects, and does not necessarily showcase artwork.
Hope you like my blog and continue to follow it as I post more art stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment